Wednesday, December 2, 2015

December Already?

I cannot believe it is December, like where the heck did November go? Before you know it, it is going to be 2016 and I will graduate from college, have a big girl job, have bills, have my own dog and have real life responsibilities!!! Whoa.

So November was a mess health wise. I lacked sleep, my workouts were blah, and my eating went like “oh hey lets have three donuts”.

I am still alive so it is going to be OK. I am chugging along and I am going to make December my month. 

Like I mean it is going to be the month I actually stick to some goals and say yes to one donut, not a dozen. It is a weird month to "make my month" because of all the holiday goodies and stress with school. But I know can work my booty off until the 24th and then enjoy Christmas.

I believe in myself and I know I can make it these next 23 days until Christmas Eve (I started yesterday, because it was Monday and you should always start on Monday’s ;))

December goals:
Move my body 5 days a week (walk, run, weights, yoga, dance party)
Avoid eating whole pantry when stressed (true life issues I have had)
Eat out only if it is a pre-planned date (dammit having a boyfriend has made me fat ;))
Smile (it is my fav)
Do something exciting! (if I have a second to breath I better not be on Netflix, instead I should be exploring this wonderful world)
Look hot at Christmas because I will follow through with the above 5 goals

I will report back at the end of December :) What are your goals?




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment