Friday, December 18, 2015

Fri-Yay

Hello Friday, I am so glad we meet again! This week has been crazy busy between final exams/projects and two final rounds of interviews for two different jobs. I am graduating in May but yesterday I had an interview at my dream company and today I'm interviewing at another really good company downtown. It is crazy to think I am already looking for a 'career'. I have a few more connections that want me to work with them but they won't be hiring until March, which scares me to wait that long. Totally my type A personality ;)

I recently bought a groupon for a sports massage at BodyOnyx in downtown Stillwater - I'm blogging from my phone so I will link the website later but for now here is the URL: (http://angelarucinski.wix.com/bodyonyx)
This is good even though it looks terrible! She used a method called cupping on my back and wherever it bruised is where I have knots. I knew my back would look like that because of my tension that I carry back there. I am going back again and can't wait! 

This weekend will be busy with holiday parties, volunteering and final Christmas shopping. But I am hoping to get in a stair workout with Katie and Catherine! 


No comments:

Post a Comment