Monday, June 29, 2015

ALL The Carbs and Fats

What a fabulous weekend in Milwaukee! It is fun just to get away and leave all your worries at home. I tried to block out all thoughts of work and school for one weekend and it was lovely.

I ate as well as I could so I could enjoy treats when I wanted (froyo, donuts, fancy desserts, bagels, etc.). Friday we left and stopped at Chipotle for dinner. I had macros for a chicken bowl with cheese, sour cream AND guacamole #winning


Some of our other snacks were protein bars, fruit, string cheese and yogurt. For breakfast I had an English muffin with PB before we worked out then I had a protein shake. On Sunday I had a bagel then donuts, oops.





I did really well with my eating and exercising until Saturday evening when we went to the most fabulous dinner place ever. Harbor House overlooking Lake Michigan, literally sitting a few feet from the water. It was the most expensive chicken I have ever had and we even had crackers with butter. I told Kyle that was an all time low (crackers with butter) but the butter was special and probably super expensive so it obviously tasted better, ha ha!! The wine cost $400-$600 for one bottle. Kyle is lucky I do not turn 21 until Tuesday ;)



We also went to the Twins game and Miller Brewery Tour. The Twins won and Kyle had lots of fun at the game. I mean I had fun too, but I'm more at the game to socialize and eat ballpark food, which we did!






Sunday we woke up and tested out some donut shops. Krispy Kreme is AMAZING and beats Dunkin Donuts!



I totally ate ALL the carbs and fats on Sunday but then I decided to weigh myself this morning. I have not been weighing myself weekly or monthly, just when I feel like it. I was the lowest I have been in a LONG time. God Bless carbs and unhealthy fats ;)


I'm ready for a week full of celebrating my birthday festivities starting with dinner and drinks Tuesday in downtown Minneapolis with friends :)

post signature

1 comment: