Thursday, June 25, 2015

Busy!

Do you ever feel like you just need to STOP everything and breathe? Man, lately I have been on the go.

Work, summer school, continued education for training, internships, friendships, etc. So much going on and I have put a lot of ‘fun’ in my life on the back-burner. It is kind of stinky, but I am so overwhelmed. I LOVE blogging but feel guilty writing when I should be reading for class. I LOVE hanging out with my friends outside of exercising (marathon training) but I feel guilty if I do not get work prepped first.

I am trying to balance it all out and I feel like by the time I have found balance it will be fall and my whole schedule will be different ;) YIKES.

For now, I will try to blog at least once a week but mainly focus my time on other things. But I still do sit in the car and write notes of future posts :)

For now some pictures of my life:
My cousin graduated and we obviously had a huge grad party to celebrate her hard work.

My workouts have been on point! Running makes me feel SO good and I get a ‘high’. Whenever I lift I leave the gym feeling so BA. 


I have been cleaning my room and getting rid of clothes. This has always been hard for me because I love all of my clothes and look for good deals on high quality clothes. It breaks my heart when I get rid of $109 Miss Me jeans that I bought for $45 on sale… Finding those bad boys on sale is HARD! Oh well, at least Clothes Mentor gave me some money.



My family officially adopted a dog – Norman Marvin Johnson. He is a cutie.




I am happily eating ice cream and fitting into my clothes. I will never cut out yummy treats out of my diet.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment