Tuesday, July 21, 2015

So Many Pictures

Hello, Friends!

Man, I have missed blogging. I am constantly thinking of new ideas and typing them into my phone!

Life has been BUSY.

A lot has happened since June 29th… First – I chopped my hair! Hello, short hair!
Ignore the 'before' face - I was trying to be sneaky! 
Next, I turned 21. Very exciting and fun! I am not a huge drinker, but I did go downtown with friends. I also went on a pedal pub a few weekends later– holy smokes this was LOADS of fun (I mean exercise + drinking + friends = the absolute best).







I had fun at my cousins house on the 4th of July! Kyle's plans fell through so he got to join in on the fun. I also got together with Katie, Catherine and Kenz for grilling - we grilled SOO many vegetables it was ridiculous haha.




I did the color run with The Blonde Babes + Kyle ;) He is not blonde, but we could not change our traditional name because of him.





This past weekend I ran the Tough Mudder with Katie and her family. Ahh-mazing. I am pretty sure I will do it again next year. It was very expensive, but I thought it was worth it. I was SO proud of Katie and Me, we completed every obstacle. I went into the race telling myself, “it’s OK if you need to skip an obstacle Bailey” but Ryan, Katie’s brother, said that was “bullshit and we were doing it all!” God bless these guys who helped us!!!!! I even did the monkey bars, into a swingy thing, then a pole thingy. I will post a picture to describe my ‘thingys’ ha ha! Funky Monkey Video






I am still chugging along on the healthy train! I am down weight, feeling confident in my weight training (running has been blah, so dang hot! But I do have some sweaty selfies with Katie!) and eating healthy foods. My family met with a nutritionist, and that was really neat, I am always up for learning more about food.





My family and I are going to Breckinridge, CO for 12 days! We are road tripping, and I have been getting lots of healthy snacks ready.  I plan to eat healthy when possible but still check out every ice cream shop that the town has to offer. Obviously!!  I may try to post once while on vacation, but no promises! If not I will for sure post when we get back, and I am finished with summer school.

ANDDDD because this post doesn't have enough pictures…. Just kidding! But honestly here is a transformation Tuesday from my birthday 5 years ago to this year (ignore the drinks, I did not even like that blue one)!!!!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment