Tuesday, June 23, 2015

2 Years

I remember sitting in my room and pondering the idea of starting a blog two years ago. I thought it would be so cool to connect with others and share my story.
People told me I inspired them and I motivated them to make a change. So I began to think how I could motivate and inspire even more people if I shared my journey.
What I did not understand about blogging is how much I would be inspired and motivated in return. For everyone who has commented on my blog posts, connected with me on Instagram, connected with me via Simply Running, reached out to me via FB messenger or pinned my pin – they inspire ME more than they will ever know!
I thought I had it all two short summers ago. I had just lost 71 pounds and finished my freshman year of college. In my head I figured I was doing life the right way. So much has changed in two years and I have learned so much about myself. I am still learning today and I will always be learning.
I am learning what balance is. I am learning it is not a quick fix. I am learning it is a lifestyle. I am learning who my friends are. I am learning why I love fitness so much. I am learning why I feel good when I eat well.  I am learning that I have a “high on life” feeling after a good run or lifting session. I am learning SO much.
Learning is a beautiful thing.
Lately I have had so many thoughts going through my head about health and fitness. Where do I want to be in five years? What are my long-term goals? How can I help others?
I am always going to be learning. I am always going to be pondering new ideas. I will always be asking questions and trying new things. And I am always going to be thankful for starting my blog 6/23/13.


Thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading along in my journey through all of the ups and downs!!

Lots of LOVE!

post signature

1 comment: