Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Two Weeks.


These next two weeks are going to FLY by (Well really December in general). I am going home for good/leaving Concordia and going to Disney in a little over two weeks, then comes the best time of the year CHRISTMAS.

I want to enjoy my time with my friends before I leave. I want to have those movie/pizza nights on Tuesday nights. I want to go out on Saturdays and come back at 2. I want to go out to breakfast with my friends on a Sunday morning when we look nasty and all the old people look cute from church. I want to go on one more run with my roommate Lauren. I want to exchange back massages with my friends because I know I won’t being doing this with my dad! I want to have dinner with my friends every night. I want to laugh about White Girl Probs on twitter with my friends. I want to live life up.

But then there’s the reality of finals and that thing called healthy living. Oh ya, how does that pizza/movie night sound now? *laughing to self*

But seriously as I move forward in these two weeks I really want to get to the gym every day as I believe it will help me stay sane through packing up my room and finals.  Along with keep me happy while saying all those sad goodbyes.

I also am going to eat healthy meals so when I do splurge I don’t feel as bad.

Working out everyday will either consist of Body Pump at the gym or running. I hope to get in one more cycling class too!

WE WILL SEE WHAT HAPPENS. But at the end of the day I want to remember, if I can’t get to the gym it’s ok… LIFE GOES ON. : )

This sweater is a recent purchase from Eddie Bauer.... My heart loves this store but my bank account, well that's another story!

Polo- Forever 21
Sweater- Eddie Bauer
Jeans- Macy's
Boots- Macy's


No comments:

Post a Comment