Sunday, November 22, 2015

My Weekend Home

This weekend was perfect. It was the first weekend in a long time that I was home and didn't have back-to-back plans all weekend.
 
Amazingness. 
Friday I babysat all day and in between babysitting I went to class. Friday night I did so much homework, which was a huge weight lifted off my shoulder. 



Saturday we had Christmas pictures with Santa. It was a big process because the dogs just weren't having it. Norm was excited though because he got a new toy from Santa. He's very treat and toy motivated!
Saturday daytime Bria and I did some Christmas shopping. Man, guys are hard to shop for. I am torn what to get Kyle but I am thinking some clothes and maybe Vikings tickets. We are both at the age were we don't need much but I still want to get him something small. I really love giving gifts to people! I love to see their reaction, I love to make them happy and I of course love to spend my money (hahah that last one isn't true). 
Saturday evening I babysat again and dealt not one but TWO sick kids who were vomiting. Parenting is fun stuff. 
I did try a new flavor of La Croix! Lime, it's actually pretty good. 


Sunday I got up and tackled this beast. 

You know life has been hectic when you have not done laundry in about three weeks! I actually have enough workout clothes to last probably two months without a wash but I started running out of socks and underwear. I am pretty OCD about my bedding being washed every 5-7 days but I went nearly three weeks, yikes!! 
The rest of Sunday was spent prepping food for the week and relaxing while watching football. 


I'm ready to wake up tomorrow and make it another great week! Have a good week friends!! 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment