Wednesday, October 28, 2015

It is Happening!


You know what makes me excited these days? LinkedIn. Oh.My.Gosh. I am officially becoming an adult. Ha ha! I literally find so much joy connecting with people, looking at jobs and different organizations, and creeping peoples profiles.
What else makes my heart dance? Job interviews, there is this holy crap this is happening feeling going on but then I have a feeling like YES, I am about to make money instead of spend billions of dollars on school.



What makes me absolutely cringe when it comes to the adulating world? Cars. On Monday one minor problem turned into a major problem that has made my week be totally blah. I cannot drive my car and I have been sharing a car with my sister. This makes me appreciate having a car! Hopefully they can order all of the part and get my car in Friday, because this car sharing stuff cannot go on forever.

Monday I was all ready to restart my engine after my weekend “off”. But, I will admit I feel like a can of biscuits about to pop from all the junk I have been eating. I thought stress would go away after my marathon and mid-term week at school but this week has been very overwhelming (I did SO well with my eating until this weekend, but one bad choice lead to fifteen bad choices).  I have been exercising still but my eating has not been great since the weekend, which I really want to change because I will eventually have to wear jeans and if they do not zip that will be sad. Ha ha.


Oh well, tomorrow is a new day of connecting with people on LinkedIn, going to boot camp and eating foods that do not make me burst!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment