Sunday, October 25, 2015

Food Baby

This weekend Kyle and I celebrated our one year anniversary. Friday night spent down by the MOA and we had dinner, went shopping, and got frozen yogurt. Since the marathon I have done pretty well with hitting my macros daily and I have been putting in work at the gym (minus last weekend I had some pizza and drinks). It was great to have a nice dinner and dessert without thinking twice about what a macro means.



Kyle put fruit on his froyo - I gave him some serious crap hahaha. 

Saturday we did homework, worked on our resumes, made healthy Apple crisp (I'll share recipe soon!) and then got ready for a night at the Gopher Game. We met up with Katie and Evan for drinks/apps before the game, which is always a good time!
Today I'm seriously feeling like I have a food baby! I didn't care what I ate all weekend and today I am feeling sluggish. But I'm so glad I got to have a fun weekend and tomorrow is a new day where I plan to give 110%! 

post signature

1 comment: