Sunday, June 23, 2013

What I'm All About


This is my first blog post, on my first blog. So bare with me as I discover “blogging.”  I thought it would be fun to start blogging to share my life with others and to connect with other people and their blogs.

I’m from Minnesota, dontcha know?! And I will be a Sophomore this year at Concordia College, in Moorhead. You could say college agrees with me and this past year has proven a lot. I have changed and for the better. At college I met many great people, learned what eating healthy is all about, lost some weight, learned veggies aren’t so gross when grilled and saw what life is truly all about. You could say at college I turned my life around, and I’m excited to share this new beautiful - crazy life of mine with others.

Just to give you the low down before you dive into my blog. When I’m not at school, I’m nannying. When I’m not nannying I’m hanging out with friends and family. My family is wonderful and my friends are fantastic. They are the people that keep me grounded and know how to make me laugh. The cutest part of my family is my doggies, and you’ll see what I mean from the amount of pictures that will probably be posted.
My interests are: hanging with friends, shopping, water sports, hockey, skiing, biking, reading, cooking healthy foods, and enjoying life.

Hope you enjoy my blog and learn that life can be simple, fit, and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment