Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Lazy Days


Today was one of those “I’m going to do nothing days”. Yep, all day long. I haven’t been productive at all. Well I did manage to babysit for a couple hours, run, rollerblade and blog. But I was pretty lazy on my computer, pinterest, facebook, twitter, online shopping, blogging, etc.

I have this week off of nannying and I get so bored. What do I do with myself for 5 days with out my kiddos?? I like to be busy so these “lazy days” don’t happen often.

It was a nice, hot, sunny day today so I was able to go outside and enjoy the sun while being on my computer. Score! I like when I get to lie in the sun and get tan but after about one hour I am ready to go in. I don’t want to burn and it is always to hot. I hate sweating unless I am working out.

So I listened to music and played on my computer. UNTIL... My mother called and informed me that being her assistant I need to do everything she can’t, which today just happens to mean I get to water her flowers (she just started a new company, LWJ Solutions). I hate watering the flowers, why? Not sure exactly; however, I get so frustrated when the hose gets stuck and won’t let the water out. That is the kind of stuff that gets me mad.

So I watered ALL her flowers (she has so many) and then I decided I was ready to get out of the heat. I wanted ice cream because it is cold. But we didn’t have any. So I remembered I saw this recipe on pinterest many times and I wanted to try it out! Ok lets be real it is not really a recipe but you put Greek yogurt or regular yogurt into a bag and create “drops”. Then put in the freezer. So flippin’ easy, this is a new favorite! Picture below.


Then I decided I needed to go for a run because I am doing the color run in a couple of weeks. I work out everyday for 1 hour at least, but my running, yeah it sucks. So I ran 2.5 miles and then sat in the massage chair to be lazy again. Then planned a rollerblading ride with my friend, Katie. I just got home from the ride and we were both exhausted. The heat really killed us. I have already decided tomorrow is going to be more productive, how? A trip to the mall!  

No comments:

Post a Comment