Thursday, June 27, 2013

Graduation Day


So I posted about my cousin, Callie's graduation party a couple of days ago. Which made me think about the day I graduated from High School....

Kindergarten Graduation
Graduating from high school feels like the biggest accomplishment I have had in my life, so far that is. I remember the day pretty well.


 It was June 9th, 2012 and I went to another friend’s grad party in the morning. Then I went to my friend Courtney's house, where we got ready together and then took 560271 pictures. Her mom is obsessed with pictures! But hey we may seem annoyed while she is taking them but deep down I am thankful for it because we are catching some great memories.

Courtney and I
 After pictures we road to Graduation with our other good friends Catherine, Katie and Ashley. We took many more pictures!



My family




It was time to assemble into the arena and walking in I got chills. I started to tear up. Why? I have no flipping idea! I was sort of embarrassed but at the same time I was like who cares!!

L to R- Catherine, Ashley, Me, Courtney, Katie


It was time to assemble into the arena and walking in I got chills. I started to tear up. Why? I have no flipping idea! I was sort of embarrassed but at the same time I was like who cares!!


The ceremony was long and boring. Which is sad because my graduating class wasn't even that big! (I think around 295-305?) But when my name was announced my aunt Lisa was on stage and she handed me my diploma (Lisa is a kindergarten teacher in the district). It was surprising to me that she was there to hand me my diploma because we thought she wouldn't be able to and then bam there she was. I was so excited!! We got our picture taken by the professional photographer. Then we tried to look for my mom so she could snap a Picture.

Lisa and I


We then went to the all night party down the road. It was another fun time to hang out with friends all night long. We had some great food and shared many laughs! PICTURE
(Courtney and I thought matching would be cool ha ha ha)

Such an emotional time in my life that was filled with so many exciting emotions!

No comments:

Post a Comment