Monday, June 24, 2013

Graduation Party


My cousin and very good friend, Callie graduated from high school this year. So we of course celebrated Callie’s accomplishment with a big party at her house.

Callie and I grew up together because we are close in age. We have always loved hanging out. When we were little we would play Barbie’s for hours in my Barbie room. Then we grew into the computer game Sims. Now when we hang out we usually shop and get ice cream! Man, times have changed.


L to R- Callie, my cousin Alahna, me and my sister Bria
When we first got our puppies!
L to R- My sister Bria, my cousin Callie, my cousin Carlie & I

Callie graduated from White Bear and she will be going to school to pursue a career in dental hygiene just like our aunt Lynn. I am so happy for Callie and I know she will do great.


Callie and her Key's cake

L to R- My sister Bria, my Grandpa Weaver, me and my dad Troy

Callie's grad party was perfect. It was a mixture of green and pink decorations. With bars from all her aunts, a Keys Cake, and the fabulous Donatellis Mostaccioli! Yummy. (Big work out needed now!)



My baby cousin Irish and I

L to R- Me, My sister Bria and mom Lonnie

The party ended with a severe storm where everyone quickly helped take down the tent, and bring in the chairs and tables. Some people left before the big storm but others stayed. My family of course stayed and we had a great time! I have never seen my grandma having so much fun. I think she told me 6 times that I was “beautiful”. I think her Saturday morning was a little rougher than most other mornings. :) 

My sister Bria and I
L to R- Bria, Me, Callie's Grandma Adams, my cousin Cullen
Congrats Callie Marie! I love you lots. 

At the end of the night I was exhausted and ready for bed…. I had to wake up at 7:30 the next morning for a work out with friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment