Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Dreaming

Ahh! I feel like it has been awhile since my last blog post. Somehow January flew by and I forgot to post… Oops! I really am hoping to post once a week throughout the next few months!

Here is what is new…
Did I tell you that my BFF Courtney is getting married spring of 2017? She asked me to be her maid of honor and I am SO excited. We are going dress shopping this Sunday!
 

I pinched a nerve in my back squatting and had to take a mini break from exercising. It was SOOO hard to not eat all.the.food. Thankfully I went to the doctor and they gave me two prescriptions, and I am already feeling better. Thank you Jesus! I for sure learned my lesson: always listen to Kyle and my body, NOT the pre-workout that is chanting “GO FOR THE PR!”

We put our dog Addy to sleep two weeks ago. It was a really hard day because my family was traveling and I had to say good-bye to her for all of us :( So many people sent cards/texts/called, and it made it a lot easier to hear from people.
 

Norman has had to make some adjustments being the only dog! He is loving all the extra food he is getting but he often looks for his buddy. He sure does love the snow!
 


I have officially started my last semester of undergrad! WOOHOOO. I am coming for you big girl check!


Finally, I will leave you with something I have been dreaming about for the past 72 hours. The Boston Marathon. A girl I played hockey with years ago posted on Facebook that she was running the Boston Marathon this spring. It got me all fired up and I was like I am doing it! I looked into it and laughed my head off at the requirements. You have to run a 8:14 mile for 26.2 freaking miles! YIKES. Alright, so this is a dream, but maybe maybe someday it can become a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment