Monday, February 29, 2016

Hungover Legs

Hey, it’s me, Bailey! I am not sure if you remember me, but I am the girl who makes it a goal to blog weekly and then I go MIA.

I have been busy, but it is a good kind of busy. I still have time to do things that I love and I am in a good routine balancing life. I will be graduating in a little over two months and everything is falling into place!

I recently joined another gym and I love it! I decided to join a second gym so I could have access to more machines (stair master + rower + more weights). I am still keeping my Anytime membership because I have a few friends there and that is where Kyle goes.  I have been working out with a friend from HS, and it has been really fun to incorporate both of our workouts and try new stuff. We played hockey together for years and now have reconnected!


My running is all over the board. I love it one week and have an itch to sign up for a big race, and then the next week I go with Katie and feel like my legs are dead. She is over there running like and champ! I am 99% sure I am sticking to half marathons in 2016, but you betcha in 2017 I will be looking for a fun race to run!



I still love IIFYM and I have enjoyed the flexibility of trying new foods. Next week I am going to Europe and I packed LOTS of snacks, pretty sure I could pack a suitcase full of snacks. Haha! I do plan on eating ALL.THE.FOOD. in Europe, but I also want to save some money/not eat out three meals a day.
 
Yes, Elsa.
I will report back after my trip! 

1 comment: