Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Swanson Health Products


Recently I placed an order through Swanson Health Products to try out some new supplements and of course some food!

I have always been terrible at taking supplements because I always forget. I do believe they can be very beneficial IF you remember to take them daily around the same time.  

Even though I am forgetful I decided to place an order… I was extremely happy! First, the order was to my door in less than three days. Plus the supplements I ordered were not costing me my leg. Winning. And the food, oh la la! Yum!


There are thousands of things you can order on their site from Quest bars to all sorts of supplements…. Here is what I tried my first time:

Hair, Skin and Nails – I bought this because my nails are super weak, which causes me to have man hands. I do like that my hair is growing quicker and my nails do seem to be stronger. I have not noticed any changes in my skin.


Fish Oil – Fish oil is SO good for women, all those fatty omega 3s are essential for our health. I loved this particular fish oil because there is no fish taste, instead it is a lemon taste! 

EPA/DHA – another type of fish oil. No gross after taste!


Probiotics – so good for your health because a lot of these minerals we are not able to find in food.


Beef Jerky – it is organic and barbeque flavor. Do I need to say more?


Pumpkin Seeds – great taste, a little kick to them but I enjoy the spice. Again, they are organic!





What I love about Swanson’s is everything is SO reasonably priced. A lot of the products I was able to ‘buy on get one’, which is a huge deal. I bought all of this for under $50 including shipping. I will for sure be placing another order soon!  

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment