Thursday, January 15, 2015

Lets Talk FitBit

 Recently I started wearing my FitBit again because my boyfriend’s family all got them for Christmas and they do weekly competitions. I got asked to compete in this weeks challenge that started Monday. The challenge is who can take the most steps….

These are the different challenges you can do
with people.
  
Wowza. I have upped my walking that is for sure ;)  Orange Is The New Black + the treadmill = my new BFF.

My favorite thing about the FitBit is
the sleep tracker! I am able to see how I sleep
every single night. So cool!

My best day by far was day #1. I kicked ass and then remembered I hate just walking on the treadmill and I am trying to keep my cardio down so it would not work for me to do 20K steps daily.

It keeps track of how many steps everyone takes (obviously) and
then it shows it here. It will send you notifications saying things like, "Kyle B. is catching up!"
"You crushed your step goal!" "You are #1!"
I think it is super motivating! 


Do you have a FitBit? I would love to connect with you if you do! I want to start more competitions with people because I do not like to lose, therefore I actually MOVE more.
(find me at baileymckenziejohnson@gmail.com)

STEP ON!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment