Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Legs + Protein

Today I was going to post about getting rid of zits – because lets be honest we all have that annoying zit always pop up at the most inconvenient times.

However, I had a kickass workout (literally kicked my own ass) and I thought a selfie, protein powder and sharing my workout was more important.


This workout took me over an hour and a half – if you do not have that long to workout you could switch it up or only do the set once.

LEGS FOR DAYZ:
Squat – basic
Lateral lunge (each leg)
Step ups (each leg)
Squats – sumo
Dead lifts
Curtsey lunge (each leg)
Squats – goblet
T- stance (each leg)
Lunge – tilted (each leg)
Squats – plié
Wall sit

2 minutes each – 2 times total


+ spinning intervals of hill climbing for 20 minutes on and off. I was sweating from my ass, boobs and front end within the first 15 minutes and I never sweat that bad.

Also if you are looking for new protein powder this peanut butter Quest protein powder is fricken amazing. It is literally comparable to a peanut butter milkshake. I ordered straight from questnutrition.com


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment